Permitting and Compliance
Forward thinking organizations are discovering that successful business practices are increasingly linked to maintaining a framework of sound environmental compliance. Cox-Colvin works closely with our clients to understand their priorities, facility needs and schedule issues to develop the most effective and workable approach to permitting and compliance. We routinely assess the current compliance status of our clients’ manufacturing and production facilities and then assist with the identification of environmental regulatory requirements specific to their processes and facilities. Our working knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations, and our ability to work in partnership with the regulatory agencies involved, are essential components to the environmental compliance and permitting services we provide to our clients.
Cox-Colvin provides environmental permitting and compliance services to our clients in targeted program areas providing the appropriate level of assistance tailored to meet our clients’ individual needs.
Cox-Colvin provides our clients with expertise in the following areas:
- RCRA permitting for TSDFs including modification and renewal
- Variances from classification as a waste, including modification and renewal
- NPDES permitting
- Preparation and updating of SWPPPs and SPCC plans
- Wastewater permit to install
- UIC permitting and reporting
- Air pollution control de minimis demonstration
- Air PTIO application and modification for minor and synthetic minor facilities
- Waste Characterization, evaluation, tracking, and reporting
- Cessation of regulated operations (CRO) oversight and reporting
- EPCRA reporting, including TRI and Tier II